*Atlanta’s John Marshall has made a Classified Ads forum available for its community to connect. Faculty, staff, students, and alumni may access and join this Google forum when logged into their johnmarshall.edu email account. You may easily request membership to the group and be auto-approved as long as you are logged into your johnmarshall.edu email account. Non johnmarshall.edu accounts will not be approved.
To access this forum, click here or preview below when logged into your johnmarshall.edu email account.
*Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School has partnered with Places4Students.com, an Off-Campus Housing Service for students, to search for housing accommodations, find roommates and post student sublets for free.
Students, faculty and staff can use this service to conveniently search listings online. To access this service, click here.
Students may register to post a sublet/roommate listing here.
Landlords may register to post rental listings here.
Student Benefits Include:
- Finding a roommate or the perfect place to live!
- Posting a Student Sublet or Roommate Profile for FREE
- Accessing listings for FREE directly through John Marshall’s website, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Searching descriptive listings with photos, Google maps, amenity icons, floor plans and more
- Searching by price, preferences and specific requirements using Smart Search
- Using the Mobile App to search property listings easily
- Receiving support (toll free) or ‘Help’ online
If you need additional information, please contact email@example.com or 1-866- 766-0767. Customer service hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
*Partnership and Forum Disclaimer
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School does not endorse any landlord, management company, or individual who lists on the Classified Ads forum, with the Places4Students, or any other residence-finding services on this website or else ware.
The Law School does not guarantee in any manner the service or quality of service offered by listed landlord, management companies, or individuals. Students, parents, and other members of the law school community are under no obligation to utilize the resources listed or to rent from companies or individuals listed.
Individuals must, on their own, meet with the landlords, inspect the apartments, and make the lease arrangements, which are civil contracts not involving Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.