We strongly encourage current students to complete their registration using the Online Student Services System during your assigned time at https://www.campusanyware.us/
You may fax, email, or hand deliver the SAR form to the Registrar’s Office on the 7th floor. The last day to register via any mode is posted on the academic calendar for each semester. Students who register after the last date of registration will assess a $75 late registration fee. The Registrar will pre-register courses for the first-year entering students.
Cheryl O. Ferebee
404-872-3593, ext. 106
404-872-3593, ext. 125
The Registrar’s Office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Add / Drop
During the current student registration period, there are no charges for changes to your program. The $50 change of program fee becomes effective the first day after posted last day of registration. All changes made to a student’s schedule must be approved by the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs before they will be accepted by the Office of the Registrar.
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School has formally instituted a required academic program for full-time, and part-time students, as of the 2001 entering first year class. All courses must be taken according to this prescribed course of study. No changes to a student’s course of study shall be instituted unless written permission is given by the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs. The Associate Dean will review the academic progress of each Upper Division student annually, and plan the student’s academic program through their anticipated date of graduation. Upper division students may select elective courses, as indicated on their Academic Planning Worksheet. Required courses must be taken as offered, when offered.
Please refer to the AJMLS Academic Code and Dean’s Office Regulations for specific academic policies with regard to registration.
The class rankings for Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School will be updated on the following days throughout the year: January 30, March 15, June 15, and September 15. For additional information, contact Cheryl Ferebee.
First-Year students must complete a full year at the Law School before receiving a class rank (Fall AND Spring Semester for full-time students; Fall, Spring AND Summer Semesters for part-time students).
Instructions to log into the Online Student Services System
- Go to the following link: www.campusanyware.us/studentservices/7890 The link can also be found on the homepage of the JMLS Website.
- Click on ‘Registration’. Read the registration policy and then click ‘OK’. A window will open requesting you to login.
- You may use EITHER your student number (9 digits) or your social security number (no hyphens) as your User ID.
- Your initial PIN is your birth date in MMDDYYYY format. For example, if your birth date is May 17, 1986, then your initial PIN will be 05171986.
- Choose the correct term and click the ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Upon your initial login, you will be required to change your PIN. Your new PIN must be between 4 and 9 digits and can be alphanumeric (letters and numbers).
- Upon your initial login, you will be asked to verify your demographic information. This information is what we currently have in the database for you and can be updated at anytime. This includes your address, phone number, cell phone number and emergency contact information. In order to continue, you must select one of the two buttons at the bottom of the demographic information.
Please be sure to logout when you are done.
Note: You may email the IT department at email@example.com from your AJMLS email account if you have problems logging into the System; for all other questions contact Cheryl Ferebee, Registrar or Assistant Dean Michelle Harris.
- Application for Graduation *
- Student Action Request *
- Accommodation Request Verification*
- Request from Variance of Academic Rules*
- Bar Certification Request *
- Petition for Reinstatement Following Academic Dismissal
- Petition for Appeal from Ruling of the Associate Dean
- Petition for Relief from the Rules of Attendance
- Request to Defer Course Paper, Seminar Paper, Directed Research Project or Supervised Research Paper
- Registration Permission for Non-Classroom Courses
- Petition for Relief from Rules on Attendance