All graduates should ensure they have completed everything on this list in order to graduate and participate in the graduation ceremony.
- You must file a Petition to Graduate with the Registrar’s Office by October 15, 2018.
- You must file a Bar Certification Request Form with the Registrar’s Office by October 15, 2018.
- You must complete financial aid exit counseling. To complete counseling, please visit this website. The counseling session must be completed at least one week prior to the last day of final exams. For December graduates, the deadline for completion is December 6. 2018. For May graduates, the deadline is May 2, 2019. Please note that this requirement only applies to students who received direct loans at any time while enrolled at the Law School.
- You must complete an exit interview with the Career Development Office. You will be contacted by the Career Development Office in the near future to set up an appointment for this interview. For December graduates, the exit interviews will take place in November 2018. For May graduates, exit interviews will begin in mid-April, 2019.
- You must review your law school application for accuracy. If anything in the application is inaccurate, you must submit a petition to amend your application to Dean Barger. This petition should be submitted electronically and can be emailed to Dean Barger at email@example.com. If you need a copy of your law school application, please complete a Student Action Request form and submit it to the assistant registrar, Glenda Gresham. These forms are available online and in the registrar’s office.
- You must have earned at least 88 credits to graduate.
- You must have completed all of the required courses. If you failed a required course, you must have retaken the course and received a passing grade in it to graduate. For a list of required courses, visit this link.
- If you are a transfer student, you must have earned at least 60 credits at the Law School to graduate.
- Order regalia, diploma frames, and announcements here.