Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School is committed to student centric, practitioner-oriented graduate and professional legal education through innovative web-based technologies designed to achieve personal growth and professional advancement. The guiding principles of the institution include academic rigor, accessibility, convenience, and dedication to providing exceptional student support services.
- Offer an intellectually rigorous academic program.
- Include opportunities for professional skills education.
- Provide students with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to enhance their existing professional opportunities.
- Instill in students the highest sense of professionalism and ethical and moral responsibility.
- Prepare students to anticipate and adapt to future developments in their profession.
- Providing clear learning objectives, timely and meaningful faculty feedback, and regular assessments to promote student course content mastery.
- Engage in ongoing self-assessment to ensure that the institution is meeting its stated goals.
- Prepare students to assume leadership positions in their chosen profession.
- Commit to monitoring, identifying, and deploying technological advances and innovations that promote the mission.
- Commit to maintain faculty, administration, and staff such as to ensure the objectives of the mission and institutional goals are fulfilled.