Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School proudly awarded the Spring 2017 Outstanding Student Organization of the Semester Award to National Lawyers Guild (NLG). This award recognizes student organizations that have excelled in leadership and made positive contributions to the student experience, the law school, and the surrounding community in a given semester. Included below are some of the events that NLG sponsored this semester:
- Legal Observer Training;
- Landlord Tenant Training;
- How to Start and Run a Solo Civil Rights Practice (panel discussion);
- World Day of Social Justice;
- Know Your Rights Immigration Training;
- Soul Food Day;
- Cultural Spotlight Series (co-sponsored with the Latin American Law Student Association);
- Viewing of the Documentary “13th” (co-sponsored with the Criminal Law Society and the American Constitutional Society); and
- Celebrating LGBTQ Pride- LIPS ATL.
Congratulations, NLG, on being chosen as the Spring 2017 Outstanding Student Organization!