LL.M. in Employment Law – Online
“I really feel alive and engaged. Whether it is AJMLS, the online program, professors, students, my family or all of the above, I truly enjoy being engaged and learning through the LL.M. Program.” AJMLS LL.M. studentLearn about the program by visiting our archived Open Houses!
About the Online LL.M. in Employment Law
In today’s legal market, employment law specialists are increasingly called upon to advise their clients on complex issues. Emerging theories, new legislation, and an expanding global marketplace are among the challenges facing employment attorneys. Our online LL.M. in Employment Law program:
- Is for new or experienced attorneys
- Provides practical applications and anticipates future developments in employment law
- Is delivered exclusively online so you can plan coursework around your demanding schedule
- Uses technology to create a collaborative learning environment through use of group projects, discussion forums, and extensive interaction among faculty and students
- Is entirely asynchronous – you never have to be in from of your computer at a certain time
The LL.M. in Employment Law provides working attorneys the opportunity to earn the degree while continuing their careers. Students visit Atlanta twice: at the start of the program for a 2-day Orientation and at the end for Thesis Presentation. Other than that, students can complete the program from any location, at the time most convenient for them.
At a Glance
Delivery Method: Online (Asynchronous/ No live requirements)
Residential Component: 2 day Orientation at start of program and 1 day Thesis Presentation at conclusion of program
Credit Hours: 24
Duration of Studies: Four semesters (16 months)
Entry Options: May and September each year
Application Deadline: None. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling admission
Requirement: J.D. and/or admission to the bar
Online Features: Easy to use learning platform with 24/7 tech support
Financial Aid: Career Enhancement Loan Program and need- based scholarships are available for this program. Click here for more information.
Tuition: Tuition for the 2014-15 Academic Year is $1,242 per credit hour.
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, which has granted acquiescence to the LL.M. degrees.