Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School proudly awarded the Fall 2017 Outstanding Student Organization of the Semester Award to the Black Law Students Association (BLSA). This award recognizes student organizations that have excelled in leadership and made positive contributions to the student experience, the law school, and the surrounding community in a given semester. Included below are some of the events that BLSA sponsored this semester:
- Throwback Thursday Event;
- Professional Workshop Event;
- Morris, Manning and Martin Attorney Dinner;
- Atlanta Community Food Bank Community Service;
- BLSA Children’s Book Drive;
- Locking Up Our Own, James Forman, Jr. Speaker Event;
- Marshall Movie Event.
Congratulations, BLSA, on being chosen as the Fall 2017 Outstanding Student Organization! We cannot wait to see all the good you continue to do in the AJMLS community.