- This event has passed.
Family and Juvenile Law Society General Body Meeting and CASA Informational
March 21, 2017 @ 12:45 PM - 1:30 PM
Third General Body Meeting of Spring 2017
- Do you want to know more about Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)?
- Do you want to start the process of becoming a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) as a law student?
- This informational orientation session will satisfy the first requirement of becoming involved with CASA (you will not have to do another orientation).
- 1L-4L students: this event will provide more information about available pro bono and community service hours.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
During the Family and Juvenile Law Society general body meeting: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Please attend only one session: 12:45 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. OR 5:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
By Sunday, March 19, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
Syneria McGarity at email@example.com.