The Alumni Office encourages our alumni to build connections within the AJMLS community. These connections benefit our alumni on numerous levels while helping build a community, centered around AJMLS, that is both supportive and rewarding.
Here are some examples of how our alumni stay connected:
- Attend special events and programs (See Alumni Calendar)
- Participate in the Alumni Mentor Program
- Give mock interviews
- Make a gift to one of our scholarship funds online or by mail.
- Represent your company on campus during career fairs
- Visit AJMLS and take a personal tour of the school
- Visit the law library
- Apply for the LL.M. in Employment Law program
- Join the Official Alumni Facebook and LinkedIn Pages.
- Volunteer for pro bono work through AJMLS
- Make a bequest in a will
- Participate in mock trial or moot court
- Inform AJMLS Career Services of job openings in the community
If you would like more information about any of these opportunities or how you can stay connected to AJMLS, please contact the Alumni Office at 404-872-3593 ext. 287.