The Alumni Office encourages our alumni to build connections within the AJMLS community. These connections benefit our alumni on numerous levels while helping build a community, centered around AJMLS, that is both supportive and rewarding. Here are some examples of how our alumni stay connected:
- Attend special events and programs
- Participate in the Alumni Mentor Program
- Give mock interviews
- Make a gift to one of our scholarship funds online or by mail.
- Represent your company on campus during career fairs
- Visit AJMLS and take a personal tour of the school
- Visit the law library
- Join the Official Alumni Facebook (this is a private group and you must request access) and LinkedIn Pages.
- Volunteer for pro bono work through AJMLS
- Make a bequest in a will
- Participate in mock trial or moot court
- Inform AJMLS Career Services of job openings in the community
If you would like more information about any of these opportunities or how you can stay connected to AJMLS, please contact the Alumni Office at 404-872-3593 ext. 2685.