* = Required Information
Thank you for your interest in applying to the LL.M. in Employment Law Program, We look forward to getting to know you as you take this important step to further your career.
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School LL.M. Programs has rolling admissions, therefore, applications are accepted until the week before classes start.
Applicants for the LL.M. in Employment Law must have a conferred Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited institution prior to matriculating at Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
Methods to Apply
- Apply online by completing the application on our website at the bottom of this page,
- Apply offline by downloading the PDF application, or
- Apply online through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
Application Materials Checklist – All application materials should be sent to the mailing address listed below.
- Application form
- A personal statement
- Transcripts for all institutions attended
- One letter of recommendation (No professional requirement) – Download Recommender Cover Letter and Instructions
- Application fee of $25 – You can make a payment electronically here. Checks are payable to: Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
Submit your application by mail to:
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
1422 West Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Submit your application by email to:
Fax: (404) 873-3802
Questions about the application process?
Call: (678) 916-2624
Consistent with sound educational policy, Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, ancestry, religious creed, national origin, disability, medical condition, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School is an educational institution that admits academically qualified students without regard to gender, color, age, race, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief, religion or disability and affords students all rights, privileges, programs, employment services, and opportunities generally available.