Apply for Employment Law
Thank you for your interest in applying to the LL.M. in Employment Law Program at Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, where you come for a law degree but find a community. We look forward to getting to know you as you take this important step to further your career.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
Three Methods to Apply
Apply online by completing the application on Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School Website.
Apply offline by downloading an application.
- Submit your application by mail to:
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
- LL.M. Admissions
- 1422 West Peachtree Street
- Atlanta, Georgia 30309
- Submit your application by email to:
- Submit your application by fax to:
- (404) 873-3802
Apply online through the Law School Admission Council (LSAC).
Candidates for the LL.M. in Employment Law must have a law degree from an accredited institution or be admitted to the bar and must have an academic background reflecting an ability to perform graduate level work. Candidates who have not been admitted to the bar may be eligible for admission if their professional background includes experience in a related field.
Application Materials Checklist
- • Application form
- • CV/Resume
- • A personal statement
- • Official Law School Transcript
- • Two recommendations, one of which must be a professional reference. Download Recommender Cover Letters and Instructions.
- • Application fee of $50. You can make a payment electronically here.
- • Checks are payable to: Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School (memo line: LL.M. in Employment Law)
- • All application materials should be sent to the mailing address listed above