Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School proudly hosts its 2015 Spring Commencement:
Saturday, May 23, 2015
Georgia World Congress Center, Sidney Marcus Auditorium
Commencement Speaker: Patrise M. Perkins-Hooker, Georgia State Bar Association President
Information for Guests
- Parking is available at the GWCC. Additionally, MARTA has a stop near the facility.
- The auditorium will open at approximately 12:50pm for seating of family and guests. Once the music for the processional begins at approximately 1:30pm, family and guests will not be seated until after the invocation has been completed. The ushers will not make any exceptions to this policy and will notify late guests when they may be seated.
- Concession stands are available at the GWCC in between buildings A and B.
- There will be a small reception immediately following the ceremony in room A412 for the graduates, their guests, and AJMLS faculty/staff/volunteers.
Information for Graduates
- There will be an area set aside for the storage of personal belongings and robing in room A411. Only graduates, AJMLS Staff/Volunteers will be allowed in this area (no exceptions). Security will be provided.
- All graduates must be in the Auditorium at 11:30am for commencement practice, then robed and in place for the class photo by 12:30pm, location to be announced during the 11:30am practice.
- Class line-up for the processional will begin at 1:00pm, once the processional begins at 1:30pm, no graduates will be permitted to enter the line, please be on time.
- Immediately following the ceremony, graduates must return to the robing room to receive their diploma. Graduates must ensure they have completed their Financial Aid Exit Counseling and Career Services Graduate Interview to receive their diploma.
- There are no tickets for the event and no limit on the number of guests per graduate. However, if you foresee your personal guest count to exceed 25, kindly reach out to Cynthia Davenporte so that she may keep track of the number of estimated attendees.
Take this opportunity to network with fellow alumni while enjoying one of America’s favorite pastimes, baseball!!!
Bring your friends and family and join us for a game and tailgate at Turner Field, on Saturday, June 6, 2015, as we watch the Atlanta Braves take on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
The game starts at 7:15 P.M.
The tailgate will take place in the Green parking lot starting at 5:30 P.M. (Look for the blue & white balloons). Food and soft drinks will be provided.
JMLS has purchased a block of tickets for the game so alumni and their guests may sit together in one section. Tickets are $38.00 apiece (with $10 added value for concessions) and Green Lot parking tickets are available at $10.00 (limited availability).
Please purchase tickets online on the Alumni Giving Page or by contacting the Alumni Office at 404-872-3593, ext. 287 or email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!
The Office of Admissions will host an Accepted Student Reception on Saturday, July 18, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 1:00PM in the Blackburn Conference Center, located across the street from the law school. This event is a great opportunity for incoming students to learn more about their future law school home. Accepted students will have the opportunity to speak with faculty, administration, current students, alumni, and more.
To RSVP, please complete the form below.
Contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-872-3593 ext. 261 for additional questions. This event will show students and families what we mean when we say Our students come for law school but find a community! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Business casual attire