At Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, our students come for law school but find a community. The Office of Admissions invites all students interested in pursuing a law degree to attend an information session to experience our “community” firsthand. At the information session, students will have the opportunity to learn more about the school, meet professors, students, and key staff. Prospective students can also expect an engaging mock class presentation taught by one of our faculty members.
The information session will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2015. The event will be at the law school’s Blackburn Conference Center located at 1405 Spring Street, Atlanta, GA 30309. To RSVP to this event, fill out the form below. For additional questions, contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 404-872-3593 ext. 261.
The Office of Admissions looks forward to meeting you and your guests as we share all that John Marshall has to offer!
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School proudly hosts its 2015 Spring Commencement:
Saturday, May 23, 2015
Georgia World Congress Center, Sidney Marcus Auditorium
Commencement Speaker: Patrise M. Perkins-Hooker, Georgia State Bar Association President
Information for Guests
- Parking is available at the GWCC. Additionally, MARTA has a stop near the facility.
- The auditorium will open at approximately 12:50pm for seating of family and guests. Once the music for the processional begins at approximately 1:30pm, family and guests will not be seated until after the invocation has been completed. The ushers will not make any exceptions to this policy and will notify late guests when they may be seated.
- Concession stands are available at the GWCC in between buildings A and B.
- There will be a small reception immediately following the ceremony in room A412 for the graduates, their guests, and AJMLS faculty/staff/volunteers.
Information for Graduates
- There will be an area set aside for the storage of personal belongings and robing in room A411. Only graduates, AJMLS Staff/Volunteers will be allowed in this area (no exceptions). Security will be provided.
- All graduates must be in the Auditorium at 11:30am for commencement practice, then robed and in place for the class photo by 12:30pm, location to be announced during the 11:30am practice.
- Class line-up for the processional will begin at 1:00pm, once the processional begins at 1:30pm, no graduates will be permitted to enter the line, please be on time.
- Immediately following the ceremony, graduates must return to the robing room to receive their diploma. Graduates must ensure they have completed their Financial Aid Exit Counseling and Career Services Graduate Interview to receive their diploma.
- There are no tickets for the event and no limit on the number of guests per graduate. However, if you foresee your personal guest count to exceed 25, kindly reach out to Dean Michelle Harris so that she may keep track of the number of estimated attendees.