Externship - Approved Placements
Shah Law Firm
This placement is primarily for 3L's in the Criminal Justice Honors program. Externs will work on a criminal case track that goes as follows:
1) Initial Appearance- 48/72 hours of arrest
2) Preliminary Hearing- 2 weeks from arrest
3) Plea & Arraignment- 4 weeks from arrest
4) Final Plea- 6 weeks from arrest
5) Motions & Trial- 7-8 weeks from arrest.
Ultimately externs will learn how to prepare a criminal case for trial.
1355 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Phone: (404) 844-4874