* = Required Information ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete and submit the form below. Note: Complete and submit the form in one sitting as it cannot be saved.
- Use the designated space below to provide a 750 word or 2-3 page personal statement.
- Request two letters of recommendation, at least one of which should be an academic recommendation; the letters can be sent to LSAC or directly to the AJMLS.
- Applicants must have a reportable Law School Admission Test (LSAT) score. Applicants for the fall 2017 entering class must take the LSAT no later than the June 2017 test administration and are encouraged to register for an earlier administration. Applicants for the spring 2017 entering class must take the LSAT no later than the December 2016 test administration.
- All official transcripts must be received by AJMLS by October 15th. Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities to be sent to the Law School Admission Council (LSAC). All applicants must register with the LSAC Credential Assembly Service (CAS) and have a CAS Report sent to AJMLS. Transcripts of all academic work, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional schools must be sent to LSAC.
- Submit any other supporting documentation as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to a bar examination, there are character, fitness, and other qualifications for admission to the bar in every U.S. jurisdiction. Applicants are encouraged to determine the requirements for any jurisdiction in which they intend to seek admission by contacting the jurisdiction. Addresses for all relevant agencies are available through the National Conference of Bar Examiners.