* = Required Information
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete and submit the form below. Note: Complete and submit the form in one sitting as it cannot be saved.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 with your application.
- Request official transcripts from all law schools attended. Transcripts should be sent by those law schools directly to LL.M. Admissions.
- Request two letters of recommendation, at least one of which should be a professional recommendation.
- Use the designated space below to provide a personal statement of 250 words or less.
*To apply for the LL.M. for the Practice of Law in the U.S. (Residential) Program, visit the Law School Admission Council website.