Steps for windows
1. Connect to the JMLS_WiFi wireless network.
2. To add the 4th Floor Lab Printer – Press the Windows Key and the Letter R at the same time
3. This will open a Window Labeled Run. In the Open field type \\delta\lab_04 and Press Ok
4. When prompted enter your email address as the user name and the password used to connect to the JMLS_WiFi wireless network and then check the box to “Remember my credentials”
5. When prompted select the option to Install Printer Driver.
6. When the installation completes a window will appear labeled 4th Floor Lab on Delta If you see this window the printer installed correctly.
7. Use the steps above to install the 5th Floor Lab Printer but instead of using \\delta\lab_04 use \\delta\lab_05
Steps for Macs
1. Connect to the JMLS_WiFi wireless network
2. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
3. Choose Printer & Scanners from the View menu.
4. Click the + button to add a printer.
5. Choose Windows from the Type pop-up menu.
6. Click on the JohnMarshall network (wait 5 to 10 Minutes for all systems to load)
7. Click on Delta, then Click on Lab_04 to add the 4th Floor Lab Printer
8. When prompted Click on Registered User and enter your email address in the name field and the password used to connect to the JMLS_WiFi network, then Check the box next to Remember this password in my Keychain
9. In the Add printer Window single click on the Lab_04 again,then in the Use: field below select Generic PCL Printer, once this is selected press the Add button, then if prompted press ok.
10.Repeat the steps above to add the 5th Floor Lab Printer.