Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School has partnered with Places4Students.com, an Off-Campus Housing Service for students, to search for housing accommodations, find roommates and post student sublets for free.
Students, faculty and staff can use this service to conveniently search listings online. To access this service, click here.
Students may register to post a sublet/roommate listing here.
Landlords may register to post rental listings here.
Student Benefits Include:
- Finding a roommate or the perfect place to live!
- Posting a Student Sublet or Roommate Profile for FREE
- Accessing listings for FREE directly through John Marshall’s website, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week
- Searching descriptive listings with photos, Google maps, amenity icons, floor plans and more
- Searching by price, preferences and specific requirements using Smart Search
- Using the Mobile App to search property listings easily
- Receiving support (toll free) or ‘Help’ online
If you need additional information, please contact email@example.com or 1-866- 766-0767. Customer service hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School does not endorse any landlord, management company, or individual who lists with the Places4Students or other residence-finding services on this website or else ware.
The law school does not guarantee in any manner the service or quality of service offered by listed landlord, management companies, or individuals. Students, parents, and other members of the law school community are under no obligation to utilize the resources listed or to rent from companies or individuals listed.
Individuals must, on their own, meet with the landlords, inspect the apartments, and make the lease arrangements, which are civil contracts not involving Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.