Welcome to Atlanta’s John Marshall’s Council of Magistrate Court Judges Research Project. JMLS students are honored to assist you with your research and writing needs.
Research Request Guidelines:
- All research is completed by a 2d or 3d year students. Participating students have earned a C+ or better in their legal research and writing course and have been recommended by their legal writing instructor.
- Students are available for closed-end research only. If you require ongoing research, please contact the Project Director.
- Research requests must be submitted during the fall and spring semesters and at least 2 weeks prior to the each exam period. Please see the Academic Calendar for these dates.
- To submit a request, please complete the Research Request Form. Please allow three business days to verify receipt of your request. If you cannot submit the form online, you may fax it to the Director (see fax number below).
- You will be notified when the student receives your request and an estimated completion date. Students will send the research directly to you.
- Please contact the student with questions about the research.
- Please contact the Director with questions about the project, feedback, or suggestions
Renata D. Turner
Director of Pro Bono Outreach and Externships
Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
1422 West Peachtree St., N.W.
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Phone (404) 872-3593 Ext. 251
Fax (404) 873-3802