Please click here to be re-directed to the new My Career Service site. Listings posted prior to August 11th, 2011 are available below. All listings posted on or after August 11th, 2011 are available on the new My Career Service site only. To access the new site, all students must first create a new Student Profile Account.
For information on creating an account on the new site, please see below. To set up a new account, follow these easy steps:
- To create your new Student Profile Account, you will need the JMLS School Code. Please email email@example.com to obtain the School Code before creating your new account.
- Once you have obtained the JMLS School Code, select Create New Account located under the log in button.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can register as student.
- You will then be able to set up your account, create a username and password and access all My Career Service has to offer.
- When logged in to the system, please check the announcement board for detailed instructions on how to apply for On- Campus Interviews and Resume Forwards. If you have any questions, please contact Rachael Kirk in The Career Development Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Search Tools
Internet Job Links
A complete list of internet job and career information links is available. It includes six full pages of career related websites for all areas of interest.