We strongly encourage current students to complete their registration using the Online Student Services System during your assigned time at https://www.campusanyware.us/studentservices/7890/crindex.cgi. If the class is closed, and you would like to be placed on the wait list, please complete a Student Action Request (SAR) form and submit to the Registrar. If a seat becomes available, you will be registered by the Registrar and notified via email.
You may fax, email, or hand deliver the SAR form to the Registrar’s Office on the 7th floor. The last day to register via any mode is posted on the academic calendar for each semester. Students who register after the last date of registration will assess a $75 late registration fee. The Registrar’s Office will preregister the required courses for all first-year day students; and evening students (1L-4L). Students may register for electives online via the student portal.
Instructions to log into the Online Student Services System
1. Go to the following link which can also be found on the homepage of the law school’s website.
2. Click on “Registration” tab. Read the registration policy and then click “OK.” A window will open requesting you to login.
3. You may use EITHER your student number (9 digits) or your social security number (no hyphens) as your User ID.
4. Your initial PIN is your birth date in MMDDYYYY format. For example, if your birth date is May 17, 1986, then your initial PIN will be 05171986.
5. Choose the correct term and click the “LOGIN” button.
6. Upon your initial login, you will be required to change your PIN. Your new PIN must be between four and nine digits and can be alphanumeric (letters and numbers).
7. Upon your initial login, you will be asked to verify your demographic information. This information is what we currently have in the database for you and can be updated at anytime. This includes your address, phone number, cell phone number and emergency contact information. In order to continue, you must select one of the two buttons at the bottom of the demographic information.
Please be sure to logout when you are done.
Note: You may email the IT Department at email@example.com from your AJMLS email account if you have problems logging into the system; for all other questions contact Cheryl Ferebee, Registrar or Associate Dean for Administration, Michelle Harris.